“Be in business for yourself, not by yourself”
OpenWorks gives you the following
- Guaranteed customers – NO SELLING REQUIRED
- Equipment/supplies are included
- Initial and ongoing education/training
- Administrative support for invoicing/collections
- You can operate your business from home
- Low start up costs with financing available
What it takes to get started
- Be committed to excellent customer service
- A willingness to work hard
- Respect for customers and employees
- Investment in yourself and your future
- Minimum of $15,200 in liquid capital
OpenWorks franchise…there is a difference
OpenWorks cleaning franchise business model is unique because it takes a comprehensive approach to helping franchisees meet the challenges of operating their businesses. Specifically, with an OpenWorks franchise you can expect:
- Only full-time franchises – By only awarding full-time franchises at the unit level, owner participation and customer care are almost guaranteed.
- Hands-on approach – Franchisees are required to personally clean and service their accounts for several weeks before they can expand their business.
- Full service training and continuing education – OpenWorks takes training and education very seriously because we believe that it results in superior, personalized service, which is what we’re all about and what our customers expect.
- Training: All franchisees are required to complete an initial training program that covers all facets of commercial cleaning, safety, supervision and chemical/equipment usage. It also includes basic managerial and business training as well as all aspects of floor care and facility maintenance.
- Education: Through an integrated advanced training program in management, customer service, recruiting, supervision and safety, an OpenWorks franchisee becomes a full-fledged facility services contractor.
- Established account minimums – OpenWorks account executives only concentrate on accounts averaging $1200 per month in billing or larger. By eliminating the smaller accounts, OpenWorks reduces dramatically the operational expenses and quality control issues that plague other franchisors.
- Single focus on our business – Unlike other cleaning franchise businesses that try and become selling organizations, OpenWorks is a professional organization that concentrates on the promising and fulfilling work of cleaning.
Learn more about unit franchise opportunities.