Our Pest Control Services Include:
- Bee Removal
- Scorpion control
- Rodent services
- Pigeon control
- Roach control
- Ant control
- •Door sweeps- Where you see light underneath doors
- •Food particles – Breakrooms/Kitchens or dirty, unsanitary areas
- •Water- Leak irrigation or standing water
- •Cluttered rooms – Free place to hide & live
Actions to take:
- •Make sure the inside of your building is clean!
- •Clean up food & empty trash regularly – Don’t give the pests free food to survive
- •Make sure there is no leaking or standing water
- •Develop a strong relationship with your cleaning company
- •Take action early & have your pest control provider do regular inspections
Sanitation is pest control! Identify your pests, learn about your pests, & control your pests!
Warm conditions will wake up pests of all kinds. Insects and pests will look for cooler spots to harbor. In the summer pests are at their peak of activity. Early spring and summer treatment will help control the pest population.
Interested in our pest control services or additional facility services or just want more information on how OpenWorks facility services can help your facility? Fill out the form below and we will contact you!