Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting for Excelligence Schools
Help Your Clients Ensure Their Educational Facility is Clean and Disinfected
During 2020, all types of organizations placed a high priority on cleanliness, health and safety due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and educational facilities were no exception. Educational facilities need constant cleaning and disinfection to protect students, teachers and staff from the spread of viruses, germs and infections such as colds, influenza and COVID-19. This is why Excelligence has partnered with OpenWorks.
Who is OpenWorks?
OpenWorks is an award-winning, national commercial cleaning company that combines high-quality cleaning and disinfection with state-of-the-art technology to ensure educational facilities are safe, healthy and productive environments for students teachers and staff.
These are some of the premier services that OpenWorks offers for educational facilities
1. TotalWorks™ Facilities Management Services
TotalWorks™ is a comprehensive cleaning and disinfection system that includes treatment of high-touch surfaces, workspaces, common areas, and restrooms. The TotalWorks™ service includes two programs– SaniServices™ and InfectaGuard™.
- SaniServices™ offers three cleaning and disinfection options so facility managers can choose the one that best meets their needs.
- InfectaGuard™ is a one-time deep cleaning and disinfection service that gives school leaders the peace of mind that their facility is disinfected with EPA-approved antimicrobial disinfectants that prevent the spread of germs that cause infections such as influenza and COVID-19.
2. Continuous Care
Students, teachers and staff constantly touch desks, toys, playground equipment, and other areas where bacteria and microorganisms can grow and diseases can spread. So, what can school leaders do to create a safe, healthy learning environment? OpenWorks offers the perfect solution with Continuous Care.
Continuous Care is an antimicrobial surface protectant that is applied after surfaces have been cleaned and disinfected to provide continuous protection from bacteria and microorganisms for up to 90 days. Applying it with an electrostatic sprayer ensures100% coverage and inhibits the growth of germs and microorganisms. While frequent disinfection is still recommended per CDC guidelines, Continuous Care provides long-lasting protection, enhances the health and safety of an educational facility.
- How it Works
- The antimicrobial coating creates a microbiostatic antimicrobial coating.
- This coating forms a shield of positively-charged spikes that attract the negatively-charged bacteria.
- The spikes pierce the bacteria cell membranes, which inhibits the growth of bacteria.