At OpenWorks, we make no secret that we are a company that promotes from within. In fact, we explicitly remind our team at least every quarter as part of our company-wide Town Halls, as well as in our written and verbal communications across the company.
We all know too well how easy it is to talk the talk – but how often do companies really walk the walk?
With quarterly reviews and established mentor relationships, we offer our employees a dedicated career path tailored to them. We want our employees to succeed, and help and support is available at every turn to help our employees get to where they want to be.
For example, our employees are always encouraged to talk to their manager about how they want to advance within the company, and where they want to be in a year’s time. This is also discussed during quarterly reviews and other meetings. Employees are then supported and guided to achieve their goals, and are given set targets and goals that will help them escalate within the company.
So far in 2017, OpenWorks has awarded promotions to nine of our employees, with more on the horizon! Here are our internal promotions from this year alone:
- Guillermo Alvarez, promoted to Senior District Manager from District Manager
- Don Baker, promoted to Senior District Manager from District Manager
- Mary Torrado, promoted to Senior District Manager from District Manager
- Rusty Tucker, promoted to Senior Account Executive from Account Executive
- Katrina Hughes, promoted to Division Vice President from Acting Division Vice President
- Cliff D’Amico, promoted to Acting Division Vice President from Regional Director
- Charlie Rodriguez to Senior Account Executive from Account Executive
- Monica Maldonado to Senior Account Executive from Account Executive
- Monica Andreas to District Manager from Regional Support Specialist
Here at OpenWorks, we believe that promoting from within fosters the open, collaborative environment that encompasses who we are as a company. If you are interested in learning more about how to work for OpenWorks, and get on a dedicated career path, you can view more here.