OpenWorks believes that workplace culture is an integral part of our success as a business. If our employees are happy, they are productive and excited to come to work – it’s that simple. And because we don’t just want to talk the talk, this philosophy is reflected in our business practices, both in terms of incentives, bonuses and perks, as well as on a day-to-day level. Read below to find out more about what life in OpenWorks is really like.
Perks and Incentives
- Quarterly Net Profit-Sharing – if the company meets its goals each quarter, then the profit is shared out amongst the employees. Yes, this really happens!
- Fitness Wellness Program – OpenWorks reimburses 75% of an employee’s membership with a fitness center up to $20 per month.
- Quota Crushers – for members of our sales team who ‘crush’ their quotas every quarter, they are rewarded with a staycation at a hotel of their choosing in the amount of $500, with a $250 American Express gift card so they can treat themselves to a fancy dinner, or whatever they like.
- President’s Club – every year, OpenWorks takes the previous year’s top performers on all-expenses paid vacation. The destination changes every year, and the winners come from all areas of the company.
- Activities Committee – every quarter, the OpenWorks committee hosts a company-wide activity, with the goal of fostering employee engagement, camaraderie and friendly competition. So far this year, the Committee has a run a Fitness Challenge and a Scavenger Hunt, with more to come later on this year.
- Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations – OpenWorks wraps employees’ birthdays and work anniversaries into one fun activity every month, with the help of the Oriental Trading Company Calendar. Whether that be celebrating National Crayola Day with coloring books and Crayola crayons, or hosting a fiesta in honor of Cinco De Mayo, or even holding an Ice Cream social, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
These are just some examples of the ways in which we work to make coming into the office a good thing. OpenWorks couldn’t succeed without the hard-work of our talented employees. Finding fun ways to show the OpenWorks team how much we value them is just as important as running our forecasts or making sales!