We’ve had an incredible year here at OpenWorks – we’ve reached many milestones and celebrated our growth like never before. As we look ahead to the new year and pondering over what 2018 has in store for us, we’re also taking the opportunity to look back over our successes this past year.
It’s so rewarding to look back at everything we’ve achieved in 2017, for our business and for our employees. This year we have:
- Completed market launches in 8 new cities across the country
- Awarded 32 internal promotions
- Hired 60 new employees
- Hosted 2 sales conferences in our corporate headquarters in Phoenix
- Hosted a company-wide Fitness Challenge and Scavenger Hunt
- Awarded a $250 gift card and 2-night staycation to 18 employees as part of our sales-crushing incentive
- Taken a group of top sales performers and their plus ones to Lake Tahoe for a long weekend
- Incentivized our sales and operations team to reach their goals by offering top performers a variety of incredible prizes, including a Bose SoundWave Plus, a Nintendo Switch, and a Samsung 40” 4K T.V.
- Took last year’s top performers on a 5-day, 5-night stay to the beautiful Cabo San Lucas as part of our ultimate prize, the prestigious President’s Club.
It’s been an amazing year for us as a company. As we continue to grow and expand, we hope to keep nurturing our company culture and instilling our values by making our employees feel incentivized, motivated, and, most importantly, appreciated. With OpenWorks’ rapid expansion moving into the next calendar year, there’s more opportunities than ever before to promote from within, and hire new top talent across the country.
Interested in learning more about working with OpenWorks? Check out our careers page here.