Results – not just promises
We are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations, which we fulfill through the hard-work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and dedication of our people. Of course, we’d never ask so much of our people if we didn’t ask the same from ourselves, which is why we are committed to hiring and training the best staff in the business, and empowering them to look for ways to improve the facilities they service. In turn, our employees feel more valued, which explains why our turnover is only 40% versus an industry standard of 300%.
You’ll notice the difference
OpenWorks has a formalized and documented quality control process to ensure that the needs of your business are met each and every day with consistent and thorough attention to detail. Built on a foundation of over 25-years industry experience in the cleaning industry, we are continually improving our processes through customer feedback and involvement. We are focused on keeping up with technology and continually deploy best practices throughout the organizations. These continuous efforts ensure that we’re doing everything possible to optimize your janitorial solutions through cutting-edge technology and personal communication.
Whether it’s increasing sales because of your facility’s high-quality image or reducing employee absenteeism due to a cleaner and healthier work environment, OpenWorks works with you to implement improvements that add to your bottom line. Depending on your overall objectives and goals that you want to achieve through an improved facility, we will work with you to provide solutions that are guaranteed to positively influence your business. Bottom line: You can depend on OpenWorks to stand behind what we set out to achieve.
Our clients tend to set very high expectations. In-fact, we encourage them to. No other facility services company offers this kind of peace-of-mind to its customers.
- Account Manager: Your corporate-level representative assigned to your account to oversee your service
- On-site Visits: Routine inspections ensure that OpenWorks is delivering on its promises
- Quality Service Audit: Periodic in-depth checks of your facility conducted by the district manager and general manager
- Work-loading Analysis: Optimizes the work schedule on your facility, so that you get more out of our services
- Log Book: On-site record keeping provides ongoing communication between you and your OpenWorks team
- 24-Hour Customer Service: For emergencies or unexpected needs, you can call OpenWorks any time.
- Web-enabled Service: Communicate with OpenWorks quickly, efficiently, and when it works for your schedule.
For more information or to speak with an OpenWorks’ representative, contact us today. Learn More.
We’ll incorporate sustainable cleaning solutions to reduce your overall operating costs while being gentle to the environment. Learn More.