Today’s job market is certainly better than it was a few years ago, and it’s still improving! But that doesn’t mean the job hunt has gotten any less stressful. In fact, the job market is becoming ever more competitive and cutthroat, with lots of companies thinking more about that bottom line than how they treat their employees. Whether you’re looking for employment or are simply curious about new opportunities, OpenWorks is a great place to start your search. There are lots of great reasons to work for OpenWorks, starting with how we value our employees and all that they do for the company!
Q: What makes OpenWorks the employer of choice?
- •OUR CULTURE! OpenWorks gives reward and recognition for positive results, and we have a culture of collaboration, not competition!
- •COMPETITIVE PAY! We offer a compensation structure with competitive base pay, plus quarterly and annual commissions and bonuses.
- •PROMOTION! Our culture is designed with a focus on promoting from within.
- •REWARD! OpenWorks rewards top performers with recognition, prizes and travel.
- •OPPORTUNITY! Our company is primed for geographic and organic growth explosion in the next 6-24 months!
- •PORTFOLIO! Our clients include Fortune 500 customers like FedEx, Pepsi, The Gap and UPS.
Q: Are there any employee perks or benefits to working with OpenWorks?
Yes, there are! Here are just a few reasons OpenWorks is a great place to work:
- •Competitive base pay
- •Sales, operations and customer service employees have monthly, quarterly and annual commission and bonus opportunities
- •Organizational profit sharing for all employees
- •Opportunity to earn a spot in the President’s Club annual trip, as well as participate in other contests
- •Car allowance or mileage reimbursement based on position
- •Phone reimbursement
- •Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- •Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- •Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- •Fitness reimbursement
- •Business casual work environment
- •Advancement opportunities
Q: What makes OpenWorks a great place for millennials to work?
- •At OpenWorks, everyone’s voice matters, everyone has an opinion and everyone is heard.
- •Flexibility with schedule for those meeting performance metrics.
- •You get paid for what you produce.
- •We have weekly business development calls with a different topic/take away each week; company wide participation; annual company wide sales training with professional sales trainer; ongoing training as appropriate
- •Transparency into all aspects of the company including financial performance; one of the great things about OpenWorks is that we are very transparent in how we do business. When you come to work, you know exactly where you stand each and every day. You’ll know what you’re accomplishing well and what you might need to work on to get to the level you want.”
Q: Are you targeting any specific areas for employment?
OpenWorks is growing; we’re opening into new regions and expanding in existing regions. As we grow, we are continually looking for sales and operations leaders and producers, as well as additional positions across corporate functions — customer service, finance, HR, etc.
Q: What does OpenWorks look for in employees?
- •Alignment with company mission, culture, behaviors.
- •People with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- •People who are competitive in a collaborative way.
- •Engagement and enthusiasm in the company, our culture, etc.