- 09 Apr
What does your medical facility really need when it comes to cleaning?
Nearly 1.7 million individuals in the United States suffer from some type of infection that they contract in a medical facility. Of these, nearly 10,000 dies. Below are a few things medical facilities need from its service providers to prevent illness and diseases and improve lives.
- Patient Safety and Hospital Security.
- You want a cleaning staff that you can trust with the keys to your facility and will respect the space of your employees, so it is important that the prospective company conducts thorough research and background checks on its staffers.
- Proper Training for Staff?
- A cleaning facility should always have this documentation available for future clients so that its customers are ensured with the best cleaning services available.
- Make sure you go over the tactics your prospective uses to clean facilities; as well as the certifications posed to ensure the best quality service.
- The certifications that a company possess, shows that they take themselves seriously and are willing to go the extra mile at the beneficiations of its customers.
- ISSA, CIMS, and OSHA are important certifications that all janitorial service provides should possess.
- Cleaning Technology
- Pay attention to the equipment and cleaning chemicals that your providers use.
- Cleaning equipment should be substantial enough to efficiently get the job done.
- Green chemicals are better for patients, employees and the environment so look for Green Seal certified chemicals.
- Experience Servicing Medical Facilities
- Look into your cleaning facility prospects previous clients to make sure that the prospected cleaning company has had some experience in your facility type.
- Your facility is unique. The same cleaning procedure used to clean a manufacturing facility is not the same procedure used to clean a hospital.
OpenWorks is guided by a simple philosophy: A cleaner, safer and healthier environment means a more productive workplace. Visit our website here to see what we can do to benefit your facility.